Friday, April 18, 2014

Yes, It Is Friday

OK, time to fess up.  With this program I can go in and predate or postdate a blog post.  Case in point is yesterday.  I was able to get caught up on Wednesday and then post Thursday on time.  Knowing that I was going to be having a procedure today that was going to have me out of commission I decided to get today's post out of the way. 

Also, I knew it was Good Friday and so not the best time to put up a big TGIF image of sorts.  I did find a fun cartoon (above) that does describe the week in its' own way.  But, truth be told, I think for me - today will be more like a Monday, but at least I have the weekend to recoup from the day.  So know that this was done prior to anything happening and I do plan to pop in and post over the weekend pending what is going on with my friend Tim's visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment