Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday becomes Monday

Hello one and all,

I hit a wall yesterday and boy was I glad the Seahawks were playing in Seattle. It meant that my apt. became isolated and I was left to read and relax and enjoy the day. Helpful tip though, do not think of taking a nap in the afternoon with the window open at oh about 3:30pm as the game ends...cannons go ff if they win and poof = nap be gone. They shutout the Jacksonvill team from what I heard.

So, sleep, caught up on the New Yorkers for Markie and read some of a book plus got a lot of the little errands and chores done about the apt. Feeling good now about heading to Vancouver, BC. Happen to have a chance to grab a late dinner with a friend and so will hold off until tomorrow telling you all about the dinner at Brooklyn - IT WAS FABULOUS! Also, there are some other things to share, but I will be doing another international post as I will be up in Vancouver, BC and have more time to connect. Hope you will come back and sit a spell and catch up with Swanda. Cheers, Chris

5 comments:

  1. It's Saturday morning and I'm ready for a swan song... alas, one must wait until the fried laptop can work again. Waiting... waiting... waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Sunday morning...waiting...waiting...waithing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Saturday evening, a week later, waiting... waiting... waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and waiting....and waiting...I'm having withdrawals. Hope you get back online soon. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Bro ... I've been all the way to Denver and back now and still waiting...

    ReplyDelete