Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yes, I Do Have An Office

So do not even think you can have my Zebra Print Chairs...I know who you are! Yup, that is how I have to welcome people into my office. Mark thought they were not cool. Little did he know. Everyone loves them. I know I do. now the new talbe is coming in as my desk is just too small.You know, it is funny. I have this office and yet I really do not like it. I use it as it is there. People love to come and visit for all the things to look at from the chairs to the trinkets from my tips and friends. Here is a look at me with crap behind me and yet there is more, oh so much more. If you want to see the rest, have no fear as my staff has decided I need a new table/desk in the new year and so it shall be. Not a lot of paper but oh is there he stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment