Sunday, October 16, 2011

Major Project Done

Last January I went online and found a store having a sale where I got two binders to hold DVD's. I then felt it would be great to consolidate all the DVD's to just the binders and get rid of all the containers (hello recycle) and kept putting it off. Well, that was until today. I got all of them done and only a few did not have to surrender to the binders: Complete series of "Queer As Folk" plus "The West Wing" and "Book of Daniel" along with "Wonderfalls" both short lived, but funny. Also have first seasons of "Brothers & Sisters" along with "Glee" and "Oprah's 20th Anniversary Set" and "Highlights from Johnny Carson" to add flavor. Rounding out the extras are two volumes of Julia Child and the entire "Tales of the City" plus added years. That is going to be touring as Ani wants to see it in California.

So when I got the two binders, they offered free foil stamping on the cover and here is a close-up of what I decided to call them...look close!Yes, I was amused and so now my binders are sorted in to generic, gay-theme, Christmas & adult. To think I own fewer than 100 DVD's and less than 100 CD's let alone no ipod. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment