Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's Getting Hotter

Today, I am going to try and keep this image in my thoughts and try and keep cool.  The temps are going u and as many of you know my bitch barrier is like 80 degrees.  We will pass that by without a problem.  Last night I was talking to Mom at 6:30pm and it was 100 in Ashland at that point.  I would so not be a happy camper.  Thankfully, we do get the cool evening breeze and so around 10pm the balcony door gets opened up for the night and then closes up around 9am.  Helps keep the main part of the house cool, especially with the blinds closed.

The saving grace is the air conditioner in the bedroom.  I do not know how I could get along without it to have a good night's sleep.  I radiate so much heat and then you add Damon to the mix and oy!  So it does really help to keep things cool and comfortable.  And joy of joys - it is only July 8th.  Just need to keep thinking cool thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment