Monday, July 21, 2014

National Junk Food Day

Who among us is not guilty of eating junk food and enjoying it.  A true guilty pleasure of life.  Yes, we know it is not good for us and yet it just tastes so good and calls to us at the most odd times.  State fairs are notorious for having a plethora of junk food to indulge in.  Seriously, can you say friend food heaven?!  But I must share that for me the guilty pleasure of junk food for me is about once or twice a year I get a craving for Dick's Drive-In here in Seattle.  A real 50's style drive-in and they have a very limited menu.  No changes allowed on anything!  Cash only and in the end they are jammed.  Funny how I crave them and then the day after having a fix from DICK'S I ask myself why do I love it so?  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment