Sunday, September 28, 2014

Life Refocus

So this trip is at Swedish Cherry Hill.  I was here back in June.  It is an older facility.  Things are a tad different here than over at First Hill.  It is a kind of step sister to First Hill.  Much older building.  They are working at doing some renovations, but let me share, the TV selection still sucks.  In my room in the ICU I get a couple of stations, but most are full of fuzzyiness and so just trying to keep myself entertained.

The bed is not comfortable, but the chair is pretty nice and so sit up as much as allowed.  On a restrictive renal diet and oh can I share that they have now dropped the liquid restriction and in fact gave me a liter of fluid IV to get me peeing again.  Not a happy camper about this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment