Thursday, December 18, 2014

Oh Hank!

Read this on facebook today..."I had a great time with the Long Beach kindergarteners building gingerbread houses. Thank you Michele Kersey Marshman. While I was there, Hank's prednisone kicked in and needed food NOW! So he broke into the refrigerator. I'm down one Dungeness crab, one huge wedge of extra sharp cheddar (aged four years), and the rest of the pictured can of dog food. At least he left the broccoli alone. My house looked like a murder scene when I walked in. So after mopping him up twice and the bleeding continued, off we went to the vet. He has multiple cuts on his lips, tongue and roof of his mouth. Thankfully the flow has stopped --- and the blockade on the fridge is in place. Argh!!!"
So this is Hank and as much as you want to not like him...you love him.  I met him years ago in Astoria when Michael came to pick me up.  Well, Hank got out of the truck and was running all over the neighborhood in Astoria and it got to be comical.  He later chewed the interior of the truck up while Michael and I went to the school auction.  I am sending love to you guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment