Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidazed!

Ho! Ho! Ho! What a week and only Tuesday. We have been doing Secret Santa at work and at the same time here at the abode I have been trying to get the building staff taken care of and receiving a lot of packages for me and Markie. I am going to take time - likely Christmas morning to pause and look back on the birthday weekend. It was a lot of fun and I have not had a good chunk of time to just let the brain vibes go and share the joy. So know that it will be on the way and that I am more than a glad that there are the 12 Days of Christmas to take us into January since several gifts I ordered are on back order. Looking forward to Helene for Christmas Eve dinner and then a fun game of Catan and Chinese to celebrate Christmas before heading to the beach for the weekend. Tonight I am finishing up co-workers gifts and writing a few more cards and I plan to get to bed early...need more zzz's. For now - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment