Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello There, Been a While

Well folks, I've been in a funk and can't really tell you why? Not depressed, just fried. Is this my mid-life crisis? It is one of those things where I get home from 10-12 hour days and just can only sit dazed looking out the window or watching the news.

Lots of dinners that are salads and meat of the day plus I have gone backwards on the chips and pasta. So I step up and start anew every day. It is coffee, banana and oatmeal for breakfast and then I go from there. I sometimes make it and sometimes not.

Taking on a few projects for the summer in wanting to shed a few more things to get the apartment leaner and there in be a reflection of my life as well. I am trying to keep to my new eating routine and while I am not eating twigs and sticks, I am enjoying good food. Last night was a steak and salad and tonight I am enjoying turkey dogs and some pineapple.

This is my first step back and so it is not long, but thanks to all for their encouraging words of support. See you again soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment