Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Is How I Felt All Day...

This is the first full week of the new year and it has been intense.  We got a new website up and running and to say it is stunning what is going on is an understatement.  Normally we had been averaging 60-80 leads a day and converting to 20 appointments.  Well, since the new site went up we are hitting 270+ leads a day and converting to nearly a 100 appts. a day around the company.  The owner is a happy camper, but I have spent most of the day getting 4 new cubicles set up down in tele-marketing.  Arranging phones to be brought in and chairs plus computers - thankful for Damon being here.  Oh and since I have nothing to do except the calendar as the owner keeps telling me, why not go ahead and decide on paint and carpeting for the Dallas office plus review three calendars for February and hold a conference call with half my staff.  Yes indeed, just another boring day at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment