Saturday, December 13, 2014

Feeling Older

OK, so do you remember the RCA dog?  I do and even remember that the now GE building at Rockefeller Center was once the RCA building.  So what does this have to do with all the tea in China?  Well, today Damon and I began to deck the halls for the holidays.  It has been a lot of fun.

We go to a box and he opened it and pulled out my collection of Christmas CD's and declared - you still listen to CD's?  Yes, I do.  He, of course, wants to now take and transfer to the computer and make it all fancy fast and at the same time, I like paying the CD's.  All this computer conversion seems to be making a lot of the music loose the crispness to the music and muddles the sound a bit.

Call me old fashion, but sometimes progress is not always best.

No comments:

Post a Comment