Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Bow To Connie


Last weekend I was chatting with my good friend Connie and she was telling me all about her niece's 21st birthday and the antics. Sunday was spent opening gifts and she was pleased to have found the most talked about gift, being the smart catalog shopper that she is. It is a statue called "Solar Queen" and as you can see it is only about 6 inches high and her purse holds a solar panel so that when the sun comes out, she begins to wave. It is a SCREAM! Yes, by Wednesday, I was the proud owner of my very own and it is a sight to see. It had staff howling and just makes me smile.


Yes, I do see it as the hot new Easter party favor this year as Easter falls the Sunday before the royal wedding on the 29th of April! Oh how I love to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment