Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Dinner - Fun Moments!

So I got the dinner posted. You can see and read all about it under January 29. There is even a recipe for the chocolate Dobash Cake on the 30th. But this posting is about the moment. Here Karen is doing "Hook'em Horns" or "Hang 10" but in any event, she is fitting in just fine at her first vintner's dinner.
Heather found a new love on Saturday. Lemoncello and she is especially enjoying the festive glassware that Jodie pulled out for her to use. Yes, it is a "Rocketini" glass.
My friend Jimmy makes wine and this was the initial choice for the meatloaf course and in the end it did not. Bummer as I love promoting friend's product. This is the only miss of his wine I have had. But you know, it happenes and makes for an interesting evening.
Who knew that Heather would become a wine connoisseur? Or is this a case of "While I am not a wine connoisseur, but I play one on tv?"
Did I mention that the dinner was finger licking good? As ony Jodie could share, it was indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment