Monday, January 31, 2011

A Scary Posting

Here is a picture that just says Oh My Godness! We were having a lot of laughs on Saturday at Jodie and Rob's place. Here I am just a little too close to the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus. I look like I am going to like scarf them or something. It is just not right. But the next photo is WAY too scary.
A few weeks ago I went on Amazon and ordered a few things for the Valentine's Day Party. I thought I was ordering a banner for the party. Well, that was put to bed when the below item arrived at my building on Saturday. It is beyond scary. It is something that would show up in Kansas or Nebraska. But no, it is in our neck of the woods until today, when my staff had a great idea, let's send it to Lane in the Houston office. And we did. We are free of this item and to think, it was "made in China" and that is just wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment