Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If It Fits, It Ships


That is the new ad campaign that they are promoting. Quite effective and so as part of being confined to the apartment a lot this weekend was getting all the packages wrapped and then packed in shipping boxes. All is done and out the door. There are three cards to write and then it will all be good. Granted I have begun to pack away the holidays, but still keep a nice winter feel around to take me through January and February. At that point I will pack it all away and see what else can be let go of. Really like this time of the year as I use the time to sort through boxes and see what needs to stay and what is going to be shown the door. Yes, I keep letting go of things I am just not using. Go figure, this is my 6th year in Seattle and I am stunned at how much stuff I have not used since moving here. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment