Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've Been "Gleed"

This show has just totally hooked the nation and is becoming a water cooler topic on a weekly basis. I know it is happening at my office more and more. Yes, I have caught myself watching an episode here and there. Who would not. Then the Golden Globes gave three statues to the show and actors. And well, I was shopping on Amazon Fresh yesterday and went and bought the First Season. Funny, it had showed up in my shopping cart a month or so ago in error, but I deleted it. This time I went out of my way to include it.

I really enjoy the quirky shows. Does anyone remember "Book of Daniel" which was short lived on NBC but boy did it make me laugh. Another show that I loved and miss is "Wonderfalls." This was a show set at Niagara Falls in a gift shop where a shop girl solves interesting twists via souvenirs that come alive only to her. No, I am not on drugs or drinking, it really was a series. Oh and if you would like to watch either of these short lived series or the 1st full season of "Glee" just ask, I would be happy to loan them to you.

2 comments:

  1. We all have our favorites....alas, I just couldn't get through the strange "humor".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Book of Daniel and Wonderfalls! I haven't watched Glee yet. HOWEVER...I should let you know that Idol with the new judges is a million times better than it was with Simon and then the Awful Kara DioGuardi. They actually laugh and encourage the auditioners and everyone seems to have a good time instead of all the nastiness that the show had come to embrace. I'm seeing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete