Friday, January 28, 2011

New Obsession

So I have to admit something to all of you. I have been sucked into a show on TLC that is just too funny. I started out just catching an episode on a Sunday. Now, I am hooked and have been known to sit and watch 4 episodes in a row. Say Yes to the Dress reveals the inner workings of the world's premier bridal salon, Kleinfeld Bridal. Part fashion show, part bridal story, part family therapy, the series uncovers the hurdles the staff faces to make each bride completely satisfied. .Of course it is set in New York City and there is a cast of characters who you just get to know and love. Randi is like the fab fag who just waltzes in and does his stuff. Catch it sometime if you want a good laugh. Who knew a wedding dress could be such a huge deal? Gotta love the older Russian woman who runs the alterations department and all the ladies who help the customers. I think the thing that gets me laughing most is when they always ask - "So is this the dress?" When the bride to be says yes there is this slap clapping that happens which is just so back to childhood. Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment