Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As The Year Draws To A Close

I was trying to decide how to cap off the year and went online and found three different graphics that really summed up this day as we ring out the old and welcome 2014.  Tonight Damon and I are staying in which is fine with me.  Will be watching different firework displays from around the world via CNN and if you want to get an early jump here is a link to Australia's display.  If you go there you can see other major cities across Asia.

This evening we will finish up the turkey casserole I made last night which was quite good.  But that will be on the early side as we have pickled asparagus and shrimp to feast on as midnight draws near.  A bottle of sparkling wine is chilling and may even dip into the salmon pate that Markie gave me for Christmas.
It was a year ago today that I returned to doing this blog and it has been an interesting year.  This gives perspective when you go in and look back and see all the things that have happened not only to me, but various events and comments on things that have happened.  There are times that I have fallen behind, but hey life happens.  What I do know is that it has been fun to go and find images that tell a story with what I have to share.  I wish all those who read this a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment