Thursday, December 19, 2013

Decorating Continues

This year I have a balcony to decorate and while some might do lights, as you can see - on my building it is a whole lot of nothing.  But if you look carefully you will see up at the top just off right is my inflatable snowbear. 
Here you can see a little closer that indeed I am not the only one that is decorating.  There is a tree lit up only a couple floors down.  Kind of underwhelmed by the lack of Christmas energy being displayed.  Oh well, we will be finishing up the interior of the apartment this weekend.
This gives you a better close-up of the bear without flash to show the festive inflatable decoration.  A few years ago this is what greeted me when I came home from an extended trip to Phoenix opening that office.  Markie had found it at Home Depot I do believe.  It is fun to use in different places over time.  Below is a picture of the bear with flash.  Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment