Sunday, October 26, 2014

Last Sunday Of October

Ah a perfect day.  No plans or list of chores.  Waking up to CBS Sunday Morning and just taking ion the sound of rain outside and knowing I do not have to go out in it.  Will make some calls and Damon has some work to get done.  A good day to catch up on emails that have been left far too long.  Last night Damon made a really nice autumnal dish of veggies, hamburger, pasta in an Al fredo sauce.  I saw this picture on facebook and it just describes how I am feeling this day.
Yesterday was a delight in that we got to see Jodie and Rob.  They stopped over in the afternoon and we enjoyed a game of Catan.  I won again and it is getting kind of weird how I keep winning.  Not crowing or anything, it just keeps happening.  Damon is threatening not to play anymore.  I am thinking I should maybe bow out or perhaps try and work at not winning.  But even yesterday, I was not focused on the game.  But we do have a good time.  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment