Monday, May 20, 2013

Something Amusing To Start Your Week

Just try and say that three times fast, especially after having three beers or so!  It is amusing to see a literal transformation of a menu choice.  But then, that is what can make us laugh.  It was a good weekend and one that I am sad to see gone.  Why?  It means that we are on the final days of Damon's visit.  It is nice to know that he will be back July 2nd for a couple of weeks and then we are going to meet up in New Orleans over Labor Day to mark our first year of being together...A YEAR! 

He has never been and I am going to enjoy showing him some of my favorite haunts.  But why, oh why, did I agree to go to New Orleans in late August when it will be hot and muggy.  I guess I can think of it as a different weight loss program!  What is even more amazing was that I got my boss to sign off on my vacation request when he was in the office last week so there can be no questions when I am out of the office for a whole week!  But then at that point my life might be going a whole new direction, we will know more around June 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment