Tuesday, November 12, 2013

And Now We Are Going To Try And Eat Real Food

OK, enough of the yogurt and soup routine.  It has gotten real old real fast.  Granted, when one is sick it is what you can handle and that is a good thing.  But enough is enough and so I was pondering what I could handle as far as real food is concerned.  Now mind you, the salmon I made did not turn out quite like the above.  I took a chunk of salmon and put it in a skillet belly down and seared it for a couple of minutes and flipped to skin side down and popped it in the oven for 10 minutes and just used salt and pepper.  Very plain.  Same with the green beans.  It was a simple supper and I had had some of the salmon for lunch as well.  Everything went well and I was a happy camper...until just after midnight.  Needless to say I will be going back to yogurt and soup for a while.  When will this be done and done.  It has been nearly a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment