Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding - A Footnote

The past week has been filled with every bit of information we needed to know to be part of the Royal Wedding. It was magical and a delight. I took Friday off from work to watch as I know many others did as well. But now it is time to bid farewell to the celebration and yet how can you do that without at least a couple of fun pics to keep a smile going. Found both of these on the Telegraph Newspaper site and they both made me smile. Hope you enjoy. I have to say I want the hat to the right. It inspires me to host a hat party this summer to be sure. Have not done one of those in years. My, I think you need to go back to living back on Ainsworth for the last time I attended a Hat Party. Oh the balloon sculptures that we had and the fun everyone had. Lots of laughter to be sure. Now as for the next picture, it was one of those that you look at and go - REALLY? Seriously, when did you have time to put that all together. Leave it to the Queens to upstage a Queen! I so want to have that hair. The shower curtains are fun, but seriously, it is the hair that gets the vote from this poster. Make it a fun day and stop and have a good laugh, we all need to from time to time to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment