Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello To You!

Hi there! Yes, I have been out of touch for a while. The merry month of May was anything but. From all the national stories of devastation to the local stories of work stuff, this 5th month of the year saw my Mom turn 88 and at the same time see a lot of change at work.

I cannot make excuses, but rather just share. Life happens and it might mean bumps. I went into a funk of sorts trying to keep all the staff upbeat. I need sleep now, but more to come. Used my off time to recharge. Talk to my dear sister Janet or several dear close friends who heard me cry out, life gets complicated.

Just home from Las Vegas and it was an amazing weekend and future blogs will peel back the layers to show what has been going on. Know I am good and yet need to do some real work if I plan to see the 60's in my life path. And so it goes. But more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment