Thursday, December 9, 2010

Birthday Fun!

OK, so it has been a great day and heck I still have the evening. First birthday call arrived at 6:15am from the east coast and throughout the day the phone, facebook, Gmail among other social media have brought hundreds of good wishes. Tonight I am enjoying a sight for sore eyes, My tree is up and shining bright. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I was determined to have the tree up and glowing to enjoy on my birthday.

So, after plowing through emails and enjoying a lunch buffet my staff put on and there were gift cards, chocolate and special surprises galore. Oh and can we talk, they even had a Red Velvet Cake for me. My favorite to be sure. Francesca, our Accounting Manager was behind it all. Thank You my dear!

Got home a bit after 4pm and did a plethora of chores and just kept plugging away until I plugged in the lights at 5:05pm and above is the result. Quite pleased and tomorrow I will deck the rest of the apartment and the tree will be the focus of the weekend. I do so love this time of the year. Holly Jolly, holly jolly, Hooooooooooo! Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment