Saturday, December 18, 2010

Faerie Gift Grab

When will I ever learn? Not soon enough. Had a lot of second thoughts about going to the annual gift grab I decided to go since I was picking up Wonderful and heck, Dennis was not going to be there – right? Wrong-O! He was there and a lot of other slugs and it was a night I would like to soon forget. But hey, there are moments…Yes that is Tyler, Moonsong and Larry – our host having fun. Here is a close-up. You have to laugh. It makes the night go faster.It was a joy to see Randy in the picture with me as he had a heart attack earlier in the month – seriously. I had not had a chance to see him and so this was a delightful gift.Randy and Tyler along with Moonsong are dear Catan players and I do hope to do that more in the new year. I really enjoy the good old fashion board gmaes. You can ask Jodie and Rob as we play the train game and the is Yahtzee to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment