Monday, April 25, 2011

And Back Home We Go To A Surprise!

At the front door I should have known something was up as pieces of salt water taffy were plugged into the egg wreath. Just inside the door was the first egg nest...Next up the bathroom by the toilet and yet I missed one of my favorites in there but you will see later...

Around the preserved plant...
In the champagne flutes...
There were four places on the side board, do you see all of them?
In the spoon from South Africa...
At least 4 places in this picture if you look close...
At least two places here...
Moonsong had to have had a good time doing this!
Even the glass sclupture was a nesting place...
Yes, the top of the fan held taffy too...
And to think I did not get pictures of at least 4 other places. But my favorite by far:Yes, inside the clothes washer in the bathroom! When I went to do the launrdy I thought I was going to plotz! Bravo my friend, BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment