Monday, April 18, 2011

Seriously, A Laugh When I Needed It!

Found this on Amazon Fresh website. I just had to go ahead and buy it. Made many of the staff laugh this day. Why are Monday's so stressful? But thankfully I had this book and it was a great stress reliever today. It was a blur to be sure. Was up early and at the office to be sure to get the backlog of emails out of the way. Over 300 and I had to laugh. Mark only commented on 2 of them. Yup, both negative. About two hikes. Now mind you, did he mention how it was great to see the rest of the events go off so positive. Noooooooo! That would be a thing of positive re-enforcement to tell me I was doing a good job. Well, I decided to do it for myself. And proud of it. I'll be damned if I am going to allow one man ruin my weekend of good events.

No comments:

Post a Comment