Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday = Good Rolls

My friend mick is an amazing baker and recently made homemade cinnamon rolls for a breakfast to welcome Markie home from one of his bizillion trips. Yes, he travels a lot. Hell, sometimes he travels and goes no where. Anywho, I shared my sister and mom love cinnamon rolls.

Usually I fly home to see Mom, but this time I drove. So I asked Mick if he would make a batch for me to take down. he did and they were stunning. You know they were stunning by Janet's look of joy. We do have a lot of fun together.

In full disclosure, Janet is a very good Catholic and did not eat any of these on Friday. Now Thursday night or Saturday morning, that is a whole different story. But she was a good trooper and fasted on Friday.

Please note the elegant serving tray. I was so lazy I did not change out the box for a more proper tray, but it did not change the AMAZING taste one little bit. Thank you Mick!

No comments:

Post a Comment