Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 Calendars + Cabo + Drama = Is it Friday Yet?

Oy vey!
There, I have said it and time to let go. What a day people, what a day. Full court press to get Cabo up and 3 people signed up in less than an hour of it going up. Drama is flooding the office as Trista prepares to depart after tomorrow. Debi seems like she is going to be a breath of fresh air. I already like her. Calendars going up all day long and of course I get the calls going HELP! And so I step in and give advise and guidance. Heck, that is why I am there. Pushing on there is the whole names list for the Italy trip so we need to be sure their names match their passport and birth dates are correct. Never, ever a dull moment. Mark calls and asks why is the phone bill so high in Vancouver? One word = Barb! She has been there. He begins to rant to me and I ask him to redirect it to the person who should hear it - amazingly, he agrees. And I really must ask this question...why can I go for years without a computer crashing on me, OK so a laptop did once, but Mark - Mr. Computer Whiz has them going down over and over again! It is amazing.
Tomorrow I will depart work early and head to Astoria to participate in a vintner's dinner there. Going to see a dear friend for the first time in weeks. Michael has been dealing with some foot issues and so it will be nice to have a night off and perhaps let the pain just take a back seat for the evening. I get to meet a friend of his Bette who I have heard about for years and that will be lovely. Spend the night and then back here to get things ready for Sunday as I host a game of Settlers of Catan once more and we are going to head to Shanghai Gardens and enjoy Peking Duck as well. Oh my, what a fun weekend. And that will take us into next week and oh what surprises will pop then? I have no idea, but I am quite excited about the next chapter. So you may not hear from me until Saturday, but hey, I am getting to be a regular on here, kinda scary, but fun!

1 comment:

  1. Laughter is quite the tonic so I'm sure that your visit will help Michael tremendously. I know that I enjoyed my dose of laughter last weekend and it got me through the week... almost! Have that lovely school auction to attend on Saturday. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete