Friday, May 21, 2010

Minding My ABC's

A is for Amazon.com where I bought my new water purifier from plus my digital camera. They arrived today and with Rob's help the kitchen sink now has a new Pur Water Filter and gone is that little itty bitty steam of water that annoyed many people including me! Also in the same box was the Cannon Coolpix S3000. Who knew you can buy a camera but it comes with no memory card...thank you again Rob!

B is for Best Friends. This weekend I get to see several of mine. Yes, I said several. I have been blessed to have many long term friends and they are the best people you would want to meet. Jodie and Rob will join Judy to be here this evening. We will do dinner and drinks or the other way around. Tomorrow will add Michael (is more like a brother or would that be Seezter?) plus Sandy and Katrina. I get to once again meet Cindy as she becomes our newest Ya-Ya!

C is for Chinese. Tonight we will be heading across the street to Shanghai Garden for dinner. My second visit this week. For those of you who read this blog, you can see the restaurant in the posting about the big fire fan earlier this week. It is the restaurant in the background. We will likely get too much and so there will be leftovers for Rob & Jodie to enjoy as I continue to use up the stuff in my frig since I head down to Ashland next week to see Mom.

So there you go...Minding my ABC's!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it wasn't as wet there as it was here. I enjoyed an indoor day at the movies and saw 2 star "Letters to Juliet" and loved it. Chick Flick alert! I liked the scenery and the premise that love endures!!!!

    ReplyDelete