Sunday, November 21, 2010

ABC's of Sunday

Oh the good old ABC's that serve us all so well. Today it was:

A is for Airport where I went to pick-up Markie as he returned from the Thailand trip. He looked fried to say the least. As I arrived at the cell phone lot I saw the plane pulling up to the gate. It would be another 30 minutes or so, just time to finish the issue of The New Yorker I was reading from early November. Now, only 2 behind I do believe.

B is for Brunch that I had with Dancing Bear & Crimson at Hudson's. I decided to try something completely new and was delighted I did. Called "The Coup" the omelet was flavorful and made with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, spinach and goat cheese. Sadly, they have appeared to change their coffee or the server does not know how to make it proper. Met a gentleman there by the name of Paul. I swear I know him.

C is for Cleaning and oh Moonsong does such an amazing job. I walk in and the place is divine. Leaves are all gone and the place will begin to transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Had toyed with beginning it today, but may wait until after my return. Perhaps do a little each night from the 28th through the departure for Medford on the 4th. The tree gets up but will not be decorated until the 10th or 11th me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment