Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tea Time With Lars & Anita


Today I had a heck of a day at the office and it was go, go, go. With Curtis over in Thailand, I am really blitzed by all that has to get done. I have never had so much dumped on me when a coordinator has gone out of town. Wow! But hey, I am keeping my head above water even if it means 12-14 hour days. Things are getting done and I just can't pause, there will be time to review next week. But this day provided a moment to pause and just enjoy some time with dear friends. I have known Lars & Anita now for years and they are a treat. Today they had me over for tea at 3:30pm and for the next three hours the world did not exist. We talked, laughed and enjoyed a lovely cauliflower soup and then a couple of treats. How I enjoy my time with them. Tomorrow Michael arrives from the beach for a couple of days and this weekend Christmas is going to be saying hello!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a little oasis in the midst of controlled chaos. Sweet. Hang in there and have a great time during Michael's visit. I've already been eying Christmas decorations. However, I will show restraint and wait until Thanksgiving weekend to begin the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this picture! It makes me pause and think about the possibilities for my own collection of cups. :-)

    ReplyDelete