Thursday, October 17, 2013

What My Mind Feels Like Today

This is how I am feeling today.  My head is popping with all sorts of thoughts and feelings and trying to get refocused.  The major thing that has happened today is that I got my hair and beard cut/trimmed.  It had been way too long and Ronnel did it yet again.  This time he did a very nice job of getting the head hair short and clean but with the beard he trimmed down the sides and left the front a little bushy.  This made Damon quite pleased. 
So this  is the result.  It will do and we shall see if the beard drives me crazy.  Other than that I am glad the government is open and we can pay our bill, but I am really not happy about the fact that it is only a three month solution and we will be going through all of this again in the new year.  So frustrating.  OK, I will step off my soap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment