Monday, October 5, 2009

Clicked my heels three times

And I am home! Yeah, to be here for the first time this autumn is a joy. Trees are changing and I was greeted with a wonderful display of leaves on the breakfast bar. Can only guess Moonsong left them as a greeting for my favorite season of the year.

Flights connected and took a taxi directly to the apt. Mail is collected and have packed away summer look in preparation of getting fall decor up. Running on excess energy and so going to keep this post short. Know that I appreciate all the feedback from people and I look forward to sharing more thoughts and perspectives.

So enjoy the shortness of this post as I have a lot of thoughts flowing around up in the brain, but they will be shared later. Tomorrow reality sets in with two back to back meetings and it is Jodie's birthday dinner tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment