Monday, July 11, 2011

Let Summer Mindless TV Begin

Yes indeed the TV schedule is packed with all sorts of shows that require little brain power. Food Star or Design Star? Are you gonna Wipeout or watch and see who will be eliminated next on Big Brother? I find in chatting with friends we all have our guilty pleasures and that is just fine. By the way last night I won the tri-fecta of Design Star as I picked the winning room, the winning contestant and who would be going home. It could be a fun summer.Oh sure there are people out there who go for the trashy novel for summer and I still enjoy a good trash read. This is that time of year when we eat lighter and grill more food outside. Ice is always in need and fresh fruit is a must have with all the berries and melons that nature has to offer. Yes, summer time and the living is easy. But while all of this is good and fun, for me, air conditioning is the key to having a fun and festive summer. I must have it to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Trashy summer TV it is! I LOVE Design Star, although there will never be anyone to replace Clive. I was hoping that the host would at least attempt to SAY Design Stah like he did. That would win my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete