Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada!

Welcome to the second half of the year 2011. We kick it off with a salute to Canada on their 144th birthday. If you have not visited in a while, you have not missed a lot as the past two months were like a faux vacation for me. I had a heck of a spring and the blog took a back seat. Work was challenging and a dear friend moved to Idaho to be more comfortable as her cancer proves more invasive. Mom's dementia continues to be more challenging for all the family and weight issues moved front and center. Hosted a really good pity party and now it is over. Life happens and we need to take it one day at a time. Also, I am finding that it is OK to admit that I am not perfect. Maybe I just thought I was. But at least I have a weekend that will be a nice blend of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment