Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ah, The Fine Art Of Regifting

A couple of weeks ago we had a delightful visit from the Colonels.  They surprised Markie with a gift.  Well, it is something he did not think he would ever use and yet for some reason he thought of me.  Rather than waiting the usual 6 months before regifting, he decided to fast track and brought it over last night.  Yes, I am now the proud owner of a "As Seen On TV" bacon bowl set.  OMG!  I have seen the commercials and when he delivered it I was amazed.  I do plan on trying them out.  May wait until Damon's return, but they will take up residence in the kitchen.

Above the bacon bowls is some new camera that got Damon all atwitter last night.  I believe it is some new kind of camera that will be going on the market.  It is a prototype of some sort.  And one can only wonder why Pokey and Gumby were included but there you go - the salt and pepper must always be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment