Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Project

Two years ago I went to Convergence in Chicago and presented there and in the process I met Damon.  It has been a great two years.  Last year we marked our 1st anniversary in New Orleans.  This year he departs on Monday for Phoenix where this year's Convergence will be held and be my representative as I cannot attend.  At that point we will officially kick-off Emerald City Convergence 2015.  My friend Markie used the above photo and the tag line of "Come to Emerald City Convergence at the end of the Rainbow.

I thought it was the perfect picture and the whole buildup is fun in that the past few years has been all about spewing out all the information at once.  I have opted to roll out the presentation with a lot of teasers and mentioning things to get people excited.  We are giving out plastic gold coins in Phoenix that they can bring to Seattle and use to win bonus prizes, etc.  There will be a lot of work ahead and I am glad that Damon will be there to support as will a lot of others.  This is not a one man show.

No comments:

Post a Comment