Friday, November 5, 2010

And Hello Friday

The past two weeks have been weird. That is the only way I can describe it. I was feeling drained and not sure what was up plus a vacation was about to kick off, yet I knew it was not the best choice. Sometimes we hit a wall and need to just stop and look at things before moving forward. So a visit to the doctor and listening brought about the following:

*Took a few days of solid bed rest and finally said good-bye to the
lingering chest cold.

*There was a mild infection in the region where I had the procedure done in
September. Between the chest cold and infection, my body was just run
down.

*The weight did not help anything!

*So it starts over and the cold is gone and the infection is doing much
better. I am walking again and finally feeling better, but there are
moments.

*Took time to just rest, read and relax.

*Getting back to having fun again and letting go of a lot of crap.

*The vacation did not happen, but it will, there is not doubt about that,
just next year.

Looking forward to getting back to the blog again and maybe not everyday, but that's cool. There are some days that are just meant to step back, relax and enjoy life. Tomorrow is exactly one of those days. Shaking things up a bit and focusing on me the entire day. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment