Friday, November 12, 2010

Leaf Me Alone

I mentioned earlier this week that when Moonsong cleaned this week, he decided to leave a few gifts around the apartment. He knows that autumn is my favorite season of the year and while I had transformed the Halloween decor into Thanksgiving, there is an emphasis on all the colors and textures of autumn. It is rather enjoyable. The first picture shows the dining table and if you look past the left chair on the floor you'll see some leaves infilling the corner.
This next photo shows you how the leaves starting spewing all over the floor and heck even the sideboard got a few swirling all around on the table. Who was it that sang "Falling Leaves" that was so popular?
Here is what had me laughing so hard for a while. Moonsong dropped leaves all around the glass table. They were everywhere and I laughed as we were talking letting him know that the leaves were going to stay put until he came to clean in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment