Monday, November 15, 2010

Foggy Weather

Did not forget about all of you. Just had a strange weekend and yet went with it. Up early and out the door on Saturday to enjoy breakfast with Mick at Patty's Eggnest. Driving home thought I would gas up the car, but the Safeway was sold out. No problem. Got home and started laundry and dishes. Looked around and was quite pleased so decided to watch a movie and grab a nap. Soup and Salad for dinner brought computer time and paid bills. Noticed the fog was rolling in.

After a good night's sleep awoke early to thick fog and decided to read and enjoy coffee. Well, I fell asleep reading only to wake up about 10am and it was so foggy. Puttered and then out the door to Tyler & Randy's to play Catan. Have been playing for about a year now and it is fun. Well, I could not believe that out of nowhere, I won again in just about 90 minutes. It was too early for dinner so we chatted a bit and then I headed home. So while I was a bit social this weekend I also allowed my body to relax. Much needed.

Woke up to more fog this AM and out the door to the office where the day's events left me in a fog. Home now and relaxing as there is a solid wind blowing and you should see the clouds moving fast. Thus, I am going to sign off and it is a pretty much boring night on TV so I do believe I am going to try and read again. And so it goes...

1 comment: