Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy New Year! OK, Almost...

No you are not misreading the headline, I have always seen the season of fall to be a time for me to renew and revisit and kind of make my resolutions. Don't usually wait until the end of year. So today I was working from home and not feeling 100% yet as I was looking out and watching the snow fall I came up with a short list of what I want to work on for the coming year...but think I may have to trim a few out, may be wanting to fix too much at once:
Better Person
Volunteer More & Perhaps Get a Hobby
Open to Finding Love/Partner
Follow Dreams More
Advance or Change Career
Have More Fun Plus Travel More
Work on Weight & Exercise
Save More Money
Get Organized & Quit Procrastinating
More Time for Self
Sometimes it is not the best to just let your mind run wild or you may get to be too critical of what is going on in your life. At least I have the coming holiday weekend to pause, ponder and put together a plan of action. And so we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment