Friday, September 2, 2011

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere

Flowers are such a personal thing and everyone has their favorite. Roses are right up there and lilacs pop in the spring. Color is one thing to consider but scent is always a factor. One of my favorites are Stargazer Lillies. They have the bright pink and a room can become totally consumed in their scent in only a few minutes. Last night I had a delivery from Amazon Fresh and three bunches of lillies arrived to make two lovely bouquets.

Yes, it is Friday of Labor Day weekend, and the apt. is filled with the wonderful smell of flowers.

While Stargazer lilies are so colorful and delightfully scent filled, I have to say my favorite lilly is the Casablanca. They are white and so huge. Having a centerpiece of just them makes for a clean and simple statement. This one is by the bronze torso and near my bed so I see it first thing when I am getting out of bed. What a nice way to start the day. Have a great weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment