Friday, September 9, 2011

Travel Trinkets

March had a group go over to Ireland and Julie, my event coordinator out of Santa Clara, was so sweet and found a lovely Waterford crystal seahorse for me to use as an ornament. It will be the first ornament on the tree when it goes up in November. You just never know when another item comes into the house, but I have really tried to live by the policy that if something comes in I let something else go. Trying to find balance.Curtis, my event coordinator in Seattle, lead a group to Africa this summer. He went looking for something that had purple in it and found the beaded color that was more along periwinkle. It is most interesting and several people have tried it on. My head is too big and so it becomes a sort of faux-hat on my head. It is fun and a festive conversation piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment