Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What Happened To The Weather?

OK, so Labor Day happened and poof we are heading into the 80's and may hit 90 by the weekend. Yikes! Thank you air conditioning. Work, sleep, repeat. In this weather, I am not a big outdoor kind of guy. Yes, that is shocking news to be sure. LOL But I have to tell you it has been an awesome summer with temps in the 70's for the most part touching 80 from time to time and many cooler nights. This is the kind of summer I can totally relate to. What also has me excited is that in 3 weeks I catch the Victoria Clipper for an overnight in Canada and Carl will be joining me from California. we are going to kick it all off with a 7 hour wine-tasting and lunch. How nice. The funny item is the hotel we are staying in is right next door to where Uncle Markie always stays when in town. And so it goes.

1 comment:

  1. In a family of sun worshipers I have had to keep my joy in the mild summer temperatures on the down low. Just had a splendid weekend in Leavenworh. Wine tasting and I found some delectable wines.

    ReplyDelete