Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aloha Days In Lake City

What will be next?  Two weeks ago it was Pioneer Days.  This weekend it is Aloha Days.  Oh my goodness.  Our complex is getting in the spirit and hosting a big luau in the courtyard and it is open to the whole community.  Several restaurants are contributing and there will be prizes and something which I just never, never, never associated with the Hawaiian culture.  They are having a piñata for the kids.  Seriously?! 
So I am more than happy that dear friends Rob & Jodie have graciously allowed me to escape to their place for some games and dinner.  I think Jodie said she was toying with making a meatloaf yet I never know what surprises are in store.  Check back tomorrow for foodie Sunday and see what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment