Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yup, It Is Friday Eve Everyone!

When I saw this on a friend's facebook page I was amused.  I so look like this at times after several cups of coffee and pretty soon that smile turns upside down.  Speaking of facebook, I went in yesterday and unfriended 5 people.  Their posts were either boring, overly political or just way too many in one day. 

I used to have over a 100 friends and many I did not even know.  Now I am down to like 54 and have a feeling a few more will fade into the sunset.  I look at it two or three times a week, if that and have found that I just do not do a lot of posting there.  Perhaps it is because I do the blog, but I feel more and more that people are moving on from facebook. 

A good example of this is that we have a group leaving for the Grand Canyon today.  Several weeks ago, a member posted they had set up a facebook page and everyone could share.  In less than 24 hours 5 people replied that they do not do facebook.  Quite stunning really.  I must share that in addition to fading on facebook...I have proudly never tweeted!  Seriously, do you think I could keep my thoughts to 144 characters!  I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment