Friday, October 11, 2013

Fireworks Friday

Does one really need a reason to look at fireworks?  I think not.  Many of you know that I just love fireworks and have been known to travel to see various shows.  From London to Vancouver, BC and Walt Disney World too.  All have been destinations.  I do fondly remember many a 4th of July up at Lake of the Woods and watching the fireworks go off.  There was one year when the entire show went off at once and Mom rushed around the lake (via car of course) to see if the guys were all right.
I am also glad that it Friday in that I get to spend the afternoon with a friend Max.  He is a guy who I met and lives in Austin, Texas.  He is in town for meetings.  Reminds me a bit of Max, a guy I met and dated in NYC.  He took me to my first opera and I in turn took him to see his first Macy's fireworks.  Funny how one thing can lead to another to jolt memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment